Thank you, Geochick for this prestigious award. If you believe in rules, the rules are: 1) include this icon in your post; 2) link to the blogger who nominated you; 3) answer 10 questions about yourself; 4) nominate 10 other bloggers to answer 10 new questions; 5) tell the people that they’ve won. I don’t believe in rulesI didn’t make up, so I won’t nominate 10 other bloggers - award yourself, and if you’d like to answer questions, here they are:
1. What’s the last thing you ate and why?
2. Cat or dog person?
3. Your favourite wine or non -alcoholic beverage?
4. Money being no object, how would you spend your day?
5. Favourite pedicure/manicure colour?
6. A type of shoes you’d rather cut off your feet than wear?
7. What do you wear to bed?
8. If you could be someone else for a weekend, who would you be?
9. Would you move to Europe for love?
10. Would you adopt a child from a distant relative?
My questions from Geochick:
1. Why are you awake now?
Time to start the day, have some coffee, make some breakfast, get kid to school, etc.
2. Cake or Pie?
Most definitely cake. Horrors: white birthday cake with icing – yes, definitely a blood sugar busting treat that I haven’t had in quite some time, but a girl can dream! Favourites: tiramisu, vanilla with icing (see previous horror), red velvet, strawberry shortcake, chocolate lava cake.
3. Do you like romantic comedies, action, horror or dramas?
Mmm, depends on my mood. Usually, I always go for action.
4. What’s the weather like today?
Cold. It’s 2 degrees Celsius at the moment. Overcast.
5. Do you like your job?
Well, that depends on which job you’re talking about. My SAHM job? My typing job? Or my erstwhile acting job whenever that occurs? Yes sort of depending on the day, no, and yes.
6. If money were no object, where would you live?
Oh man, since I’m a Gemini, I can pick 2 places. I would prefer to live on Vancouver’s West side, cause I love the tree-lined streets even though it makes my allergies rage. And Toronto, cause that’s where most of my family resides and I miss my old friends and old neighbourhoods and the theatre community.
7. Favorite pizza toppings?
The Canadian - pepperoni, mushrooms and bacon!
8. Have you ever been backpacking?
nope. I listed that under things that crazy white people do when they’re young. I was under the are you crazy not my child rules when I was younger.
9. Time travel – yes or no?
Oh yes most definitely. If only to tell certain people off in a dramatic way!
10. What’s your favorite swear word? (or exclamation)
“fuck” though I rarely get to use it anymore because of my son’s presence. I have caught him saying “dammit” though. Ooops.